Influenza (flu) Vaccinations
- Are available for people over 5 years of age.
- Are fully funded for people aged over 65 years.
- Are fully funded for pregnant woman.
- Are fully funded for Māori and Pacifica people aged over 55 years.
- Are fully funded for specific medical conditions* please contact us to confirm.
April*, May and June are the best months to be vaccinated to allow the vaccine to work before the flu season starts.
*The flu vaccine may not be available right away in April due to delivery of the vaccine. Please contact us in early April to check on availability.
Whooping cough/Pertussis Vaccinations
- Are fully funded for pregnant woman from 16 weeks onwards.
- The vaccine is available but not funded for others over the age of 18.