Visine Clear relieves and clears redness from irritated eyes.
Use Visine Clear for prompt relief of:
- Sore, dry red eyes and
- Burning, itching and congestion of the eyes caused by smoke, dust, wind, chlorinated water and other irritants.
Place one or two drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times a day or as directed by your doctor.
Who can use Visine Clear:
- Adults and children over 6 years of age.
Do not use Visine Clear:
- For children under 6 years
- If you have narrow angle glaucoma or a serious eye infection.
Ask your Doctor/Pharmacist before use if you:
- Are already using a prescription eye product.
- Are pregnant.
- Are nursing a baby.
For external use only. Prolonged use may be harmful. Do not substitute for contact lens fluid. Remove contact lenses before using and do not reinsert lenses for 15 minutes after instillation of drops.
Keep out of reach of children. If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if symptoms do not improve within 72 hours discontinue use and see your doctor.
To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. If the solution changes colour or becomes cloudy, do not use. Sterile if cap seal is unbroken. Discard contents 4 weeks after opening.